Friday, May 21, 2010

C++ games, anyone?

I want some easy to understand c++ games. I'd be really grateful if someone could give me such a code.

C++ games, anyone?
There are no easy to understand games, the phrase is an oxymoron. They're only easy to understand if they're simple (like pong) and you've been writing games for a long time. While C++ is the preferred method of writing high performance games, I recommend trying out C# or VB.net as this will cut your development time and give you a large library of pre-existing code. There's a Quake 1 port to C# I believe, check that out, it's free...
Reply:Have a search on the net. There are hundreds of thousands of people online who write C++ programs - at least one of them must've uploaded a simple game somewhere by now...


No comments:

Post a Comment