Friday, May 21, 2010

Paul c hi im in uk i dnt have the game yet as it comes out on the 27th i would really like an articuno that i?

could play with through my journey see i dnt know when u aquire the national dex plz tell me what u need as i have a selection in pokemon leaf green. the thing is i like to plan out my team b4 starting the game. also can u tell me will this team be available to work with through the game. ralts, all three starters,shinx,and as my flying i wanted articuno as i have nevr used a legendary pokemon in any of my games.

Paul c hi im in uk i dnt have the game yet as it comes out on the 27th i would really like an articuno that i?
U can get the national dex after have seen every sinnoh pokemon, and beating the elite 4. then, you can import pokemon for every gba game email me when u get the national dex if u want articuno or something like that.

pokemon cards

No comments:

Post a Comment