Monday, May 24, 2010

My WoW PTR wont work for some reason b/c it says Unable to Validate Game Version, I dont know what to do.?

Well, the first time I have any issue, I go to the forums to see if there are any known issues with whatever I'm having a problem with. I do know that Blizzard doesn't actively support the PTR's. (Can you imagine how much busier their queue times would be? Ugh.) But, they do have a PTR forum under the Support area.





For the issue you are having, "Unable to Validate Game Version", it appears Hortus at Blizzard has made a post on these PTR forums for this exact issue. You can check the thread out at:





http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread...





Hopefully this will resolve your issue. :)

My WoW PTR wont work for some reason b/c it says Unable to Validate Game Version, I dont know what to do.?
cry
Reply:Step away from the computer and do something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment